At Chrysanthemum Beauty Services I take your privacy very seriously. I will only use your information to provide services to you that you have requested and give you the information regarding treatments and products available here.
Any medical information I hold will only be used by Chrysanthemum Beauty Services in connection your appointment and will be stored in salon room. The correct medical information is necessary for me to carry out your appointment safely.
I will never pass this information to any other third party. From time to time I would like to contact you details of the offers that may run or events I may hold. I also will send you appointment reminders via text and email. For more information on how I hold your data please visit my website.
I am required under UK Law to keep your basic personal data ( such as name, address, date of birth etc. and medical details) for minimum of 6 years after which time it will be securely destroyed.
Your rights: If at any point you believe information I hold is incorrect you may request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted.
Please indicate what you consent to:
I would like to receive text/email appointment reminders and confirmation:
TEXT EMAIL NONE
I would like to receive new offers and promotions:
TEXT EMAIL NONE
I am happy for you to securely store my personal and medical information
Cancellation policy: please give 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend an appointment so I may rebook the time to another client. It is with regret that I now
impose a 50% charge of the total treatment cost for missed appointment and cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.
Floating – Photo by Jernej Graj on Unsplash
Info – Photo by Jonathan Zerger on Unsplash
Body Care – Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash
healing hands – Photo by Christin Hume on Unsplash
Beautiful flower on pebbles – Photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash
Info – Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash
Info – Photo by Brigitte Tohm on Unsplash
Info – Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash
Info – Photo by Billie on Unsplash
Tell me something I don’t know – Photo by Avi Richards on Unsplash
Beauty photoshoot makeup – Photo by freestocks.org on Unsplash
Chrysanthemum Beauty Services is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Chrysanthemum Beauty Services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2011
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:-
25 Edgehill Drive,
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Chrysanthemum Beauty Services’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:-
Chrysanthemum Beauty Services
25 Edgehill Drive
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.